note to "naruto"
1) A ramen joint on 5th Ave, Brooklyn, NYC.
2) Narutomaki, a type of kamaboko, or cured fish sirimi ("ground meat" or paste), produced in Japan. Each slice of naruto has a pink or red spiral pattern, resembling...
3) The Naruto tidal whirlpools in the Naruto Strait, a channel between the city of Naruto in Tokushima and Awaji Island in Hyōgo, Japan.
4) A slang term for the sign "@"
5) All of the above. In a world of conflicting currents.
- information from wikipedia.
back to poem