alfie lee writing

 

i drop my cup and it breaks

assuage myself
that life
doesn't bear me a grudge
but abides by the laws
of gravity and fiction

it was a favourite
of mine
at brewing time fueling my
addiction to forced rhyme
and diction

pick up the pieces
move on
scattered lie in fact
the plot points of a tale
of this authorship i sail

my cup is just
a cup
of moments of matter infinite
in balance and still it breaks
into a poem it makes



                                                               

home           new           poems           stories           index           about           stuff           speak           share on facebook



for art by alfie go to alfieleeart.com
for music by alfie go to alfieleemusic.com
for graphic designs by alfie go to alfieleedesign.com

all writing, artwork & music on this site
copyright of alfie lee
& may not be reproduced in any form without express consent

Powered by Blogger