alfie lee writing

 

unwrapping a present

i return to my past
and my failure to confront
a present presented
me by people then

for this future i find
myself where i can
not forecast
in situations that

hardly concern me
trying to look
for answers and a map
that will show me yet i wonder

if i had known
what i know
now things would no doubt
be sort

of
different circumstances
to relax
she says to be less

hard to bend
to break even
where i struggle
to lose my struggle

to lose no ground
where i stand
corrected backspace back
space

backspaceback space
back spacebackspace backspace
and end easy t he
deed



                                                               

home           new           poems           stories           index           about           stuff           speak           share on facebook



for art by alfie go to alfieleeart.com
for music by alfie go to alfieleemusic.com
for graphic designs by alfie go to alfieleedesign.com

all writing, artwork & music on this site
copyright of alfie lee
& may not be reproduced in any form without express consent

Powered by Blogger