alfie lee writing

 

emasculate conception

some lady run me off
the road wields
a loaded ask shot
rightthrough
my heart

some lady light my loins
afire her lips lock
fast smack past
a hungered
milesanhour

some lady nicotine
so sweet sooth
melt my skin stresspool puddling
move my
bowels clean

some lady arse to spoon
politely forks my brains right out
of tune swoons me in her
love
spitoon

some lady put to knife
offer up a slice
to slit my throat up right
keep me quiet quite to live
alonglife

some lady fix my wild
while up she swings she busts
she beats her teats her cunt
to froth forth so blunt force birth
our child



                                                               

home           new           poems           stories           index           about           stuff           speak           share on facebook



for art by alfie go to alfieleeart.com
for music by alfie go to alfieleemusic.com
for graphic designs by alfie go to alfieleedesign.com

all writing, artwork & music on this site
copyright of alfie lee
& may not be reproduced in any form without express consent

Powered by Blogger