alfie lee writing

 

like.  I  survived  Hugo.


A      definite     turning
point. The first  time.  I
d      had       something
thrown  in  my  face.   I


couldn t  deal.  Control.
It   was   happening.   I
knew.   I   didn  t  want
him to  take  what  was
mine.  It  was  his .  He


was.    Shit.    Inflicting
his violence.  I. On me.
Decided. I  didn t want
to live.  With  it.  I  felt
incredibly angry. I didn


t want  to  be  bitter.    I
know. I  didn t  want it.
I   didn   t    want   him.
Destroy  me .  I  didn  t.
A    part  .   I     feel    .


Talk    about.     Things
happen. To them. They
get    sexually    hung  .
Their   lives.  They  get
bitter.  Trust  people.   I


made         it           into
something  .    I    could
gain.    Myself.    It was
definitely    .   I   turned
around.           It         s



~

*note to "like. I survived Hugo."



                                                               

home           new           poems           stories           index           about           stuff           speak           share on facebook



for art by alfie go to alfieleeart.com
for music by alfie go to alfieleemusic.com
for graphic designs by alfie go to alfieleedesign.com

all writing, artwork & music on this site
copyright of alfie lee
& may not be reproduced in any form without express consent

Powered by Blogger