alfie lee writing

 

Bull

I am the bull
shark, blunt instrument,
silent, up
your stream.

Scudding across
your channel
mouth, I am
homing in.

Through ocean,
brine, brack and
estuarine,
lakes and rivers

flowing fresh,
I'll never stop
my relentless
search

for prey
and sustenance.
I am the apex
hunter, stream-

lined pang of hunger
and i bring not only
death,
but the boundless

will to live
that feeds upon
you, flailing truths
and flesh.



                                                               

home           new           poems           stories           index           about           stuff           speak           share on facebook



for art by alfie go to alfieleeart.com
for music by alfie go to alfieleemusic.com
for graphic designs by alfie go to alfieleedesign.com

all writing, artwork & music on this site
copyright of alfie lee
& may not be reproduced in any form without express consent

Powered by Blogger