alfie lee writing

 

Ping Pong


                   Log in. A special sevice is waiting just for you. We want
                   to thank you so much for being there during the good times
                   and especially during the bad. It was hot and I actually
                   worked up quite a sweat. Keep your eye on the ball. You
                   will probably never read this but Stein said composition is
                   not there. It is going to be there and we are here. This is
                   some time ago for us naturally. But I will thank you
                   anyway. And you. Writing you has helped me see things more
                   clearly. Thank you for being my friend, my lover and my
                   wife. We all know that. But can we all really accept that?
                   I struggle with that at times.



<                     •      >

~

back to start

home           new           poems           stories           index           about           stuff           speak           share on facebook



for art by alfie go to alfieleeart.com
for music by alfie go to alfieleemusic.com
for graphic designs by alfie go to alfieleedesign.com

all writing, artwork & music on this site
copyright of alfie lee
& may not be reproduced in any form without express consent

Powered by Blogger